We will hit the Central Park ontwowheels! This 4-hour tour will show you just how fluently nature integrates with the urban life in Helsinki. You will learn the fundamentals of Finnish nature while still inside the city borders. You will also see a variety of lifestyles and housing that blend forest and wildlife with everyday life in this beautiful capital city. You will learn a lot about unique characteristics and variety of uses Finnish plants. Tour includes a snack/coffee break in the woods where you can take it easy and inhale the fresh air and enjoy the surrounding green bliss. Second half of the tour introduces different types of built areas that incorporate nature as a vital part of living.
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Choose a 2- or 4-hour tour, then meet your private guide at 10am next to the Sonera Football Stadium. On arrival, get fitted with your bicycle and helmet to begin your tour.
Explore gentle cycling terrain through Helsinkis Central Park a forested area stretching from Tlnlahti Bay in the south. Along the way, listen as your private guide points out the different tree species thriving in the dense forest.
Discover traditional housing blending into the natural environment, and learn about the value the locals place on nature and the environment. Stop for a snack and a beverage in the woods, and learn of the native plants Finnish people traditionally use in everyday life.
After two or four hours (depending on option chosen) in Central Park, return to your starting point to conclude your bicycle tour.
Inclusions for Half-Day Forest Bike Tour From Helsinki
- Private guide
- Cycle tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Half-Day Forest Bike Tour From Helsinki
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Please inform the local provider of any allergies you might have in advance
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- City Sightseeing Helsinki
- Upcycling-Design Workshop In Helsinki
- Private Half-Day Trip To Medieval Porvoo From Helsinki
- Tallinn Day Cruise From Helsinki
- Helsinki Senate Square Private Walking Tour
- Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- Private Guided Helsinki City Tour
- Private Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour By Minivan
- Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
- Private 3-Hour Helsinki Walking Tour