Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
OverviewGood morning Ho Chi Minh City! Often still referred to by its French-colonial name of Saigon, this bustling city is at its best in the early morning, before the sizzling heat kicks in. Get a sneak peek into true Saigon culture on this morning tour as you watch how the locals start their day.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Good morning Ho Chi Minh City! Formerly known as Sai Gon, Ho Chi Minh is a bustling city full of culture and excitement. You will begin your morning by visiting a local park where you can watch the local people practicing Tai Chi, walking, exercising and doing aerobics. You will also have the opportunity to get an overview of their daily lives, especially on how they spend their mornings.
After our morning in the park, we will take a cyclo (pedicab) trip through the exciting and busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City. Our final destination will be the famous Ben Thanh Market. At the market, you will be able to watch the sellers start their business day, trading and selling their different products such as fresh fish, meat, vegetables, fruits and flowers. A tour in Ho Chi Minh City would not be completed without trying a famous bowl of Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup). Vietnamese noodle soup consists of broth, rice noodles, a few herbs and meat, primarily made with either beef or chicken. This cuisine is a popular street food in Vietnam. After enjoying Pho, you can take a delicious cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
Inclusions for Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Cyclo (pedicab), entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Good Morning Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.