Half Day Group Tour: Afternoon ShanghaiWrite a Review
This afternoon half day tour will take you to visit Xintiandi in Former French Concession where is the modern complex of renovated architecture dotted with bars, coffee shop, restaurants and boutique stores. Then stop by the silk museum to learn the silk culture. Follow by a tour to the Jade Buddha Temple, the temple is famous for two pieces of white Jade Buddha brought from Burma. The tour will finish at Shanghai Museum which is known for a collection of 120,000 precious in 21 categories.
Remarks: On holidays or big crowds of visitors, the queue time of Shanghai Museum will probably be very long, so the guide may modify the itinerary due to actual conditions.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and group at meeting point in the afternoon, and start your half day tour.
Old French Concession Area: It is an historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions; it is unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction, into a world-class restaurants, business, entertainment, culture, leisure walking Street.
Jade Buddha Temple: Built in 1882, the temple is noted for two jade statues of Sakyamuni brought from Burma. It is famous at home and abroad with its jade Buddha Statues
Shanghai Museum: As a museum of ancient Chinese art, Shanghai Museum possesses a collection of 120,000 precious works of art. Its rich and high-quality collection of ancient Chinese bronze, ceramics, painting and calligraphy is specially celebrated in the world.
Silk Museum: Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms of which can be woven into textiles which is reputed to be the queen of fabrics. China is the hometown of silk and China silk is light, lustrous and durable.
After tour ends, you will be transferred back to your original meeting point.
Inclusions for Half Day Group Tour: Afternoon Shanghai
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide service
- Designated mini van or car
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off (Pudong Sheraton Hotel; Grand Hyatt Shanghai; Le Royal Meridien Hotel; Hilton Shanghai)
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half Day Group Tour: Afternoon Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
In order to get travel insurance for you, passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please provide your local contact number upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.