OverviewIn this guided half day excursion, you will drive your quad from the semi-desert landscape around Ait Ben Haddou to a beautiful desert oasis called Fint 45km away, a palm oasis with magnificent rock formations. This tour is perfect for those who like a bit of excitement but also interested in the remote and tranquil villages and short on time.
- Small-group tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
After your tour guide gives a brief explanation of how to drive the quad, depart from Ait Ben Haddou on a desert track used by ancient nomad caravans. On the way to Fint, pass through a vast expanse of relatively flat semi-desert landscape, several traditional Berber villages and unique rock formations in this part of Morocco.
After a while, finally arrive at the beautiful desert oasis. Few tourists come to this tranquil Berber village. Take a break and relax with some tea or drinks at a local guest house restaurant. You will feel like you've stepped back in time. You will be free to walk around for a short time to take photos. See children play and farmers work in the farms along the stream. (Please be sensitive when taking photo of locals, especially women.) Then return to Ait Ben Haddou through a different track passing by an old film set.
Inclusions for Half-Day Guided Quad Tour From Ait Ben Haddou To Fint Oasis
- Local English & French speaking guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Quad bike
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Half-Day Guided Quad Tour From Ait Ben Haddou To Fint Oasis
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum 6 quads per tour (6 drivers max). Please make separate bookings per quad if you need multiple for your party.
All drivers must be must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their country.
Only adult drivers between 18 and 65 years old who have a valid driver license from their country can book this tour. All drivers are required to show their driver licenses prior to the start of tour.
Suggested minimum age of passenger is 12 years old. All drivers must take full responsibility of their passenger.
Time is flexible. Please contact us after confirmation about your expected arrival time.
There are a few steep slopes that require extra caution. Wearing a helmet is mandatory. Gloves and goggles are provided if necessary.
All of quad ATV bikes are insured. However, all participants should have driving experience. Participant's travel insurance needs to have coverage of adventurous activities such as quad biking.
No alcohol is allowed on the day before this tour
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, other serious medical conditions, or during pregnancy
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.