Half-Day Hanoi City Tour By Scooter
OverviewOn this half-day Hanoi scooter tour, you can gain many experiences such as: learning the history, culture, unique architecture of each famous site from the unique perspective of our pretty motorbike guides as your guides, dressed in traditional Vietnamese ao dai, show you the real sights of the Hanoi streets. Enjoy some local street food while on the tour.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will be met up with our motorbike-riding-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi downtown at 8am then we head to the first visit - Hanoi Opera House, while on the way, we'll stop to visit the Vietnam Fine Art Museum. Next we will cross the bustling street for a short walking inside the campus of the first university of Vietnam Temple of Literature which was built in 10th century under Ly Dynasty who greatly influenced by Confucianism. The following stop-off is Quan Su Pagoda, the headquarters for the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation where many important Vietnamese Buddhism activities are taken place.
Leaving the architectural and cultural spots for an second hand goods selling area on motorbike will make you feel closer to the daily life of the locals. And then you will move to a Hanoi traditional restaurant for lunch. After short rest, you will continue on motorbike to pass through Hanoi 36 Old Streets. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese bia hoi (draft beer) restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals doing lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of local beer, soft drinks, or tea .Spend time shopping before our motorbike guide drives you back to your hotel
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi City Tour By Scooter
- Free Hotel pick up and drop off
- Motorbike with helmet
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharges
- Wet weather poncho (if required)
- Welcome refreshments at meeting point
- Guided group tour of the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entrance fees
- Morning Tea: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including coffee, tea, or soft drink
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi City Tour By Scooter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and services not mentioned in itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.