From the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to the relaxed atmosphere around West Lake, you will see all parts of Hanoi in the allocated time at a safe, relaxed pace. The tour will give you a wonderful perspective of the citys most popular and historic sights and you will have many of opportunities to get off the motorbike and take lots of photos.
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour8:30am (or flexible time) – Meet your guide. Your guide will collect you from your hotel.
9:00am – Meet the group at a cafe in the Old Quarter. Sit on the street and drink egg coffee or tea.
9:30am – Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, see famous old buildings up close and feel the atmosphere of the locals doing business.
10:00am – Arrive at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will have a guided tour, on foot, with a professional tour guide to talk to you about its history and answer any questions you may have.
10:50am – Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists find it hard to visit, past some of the majestic and historical buildings to the edge of West Lake.
11:40am – Ride around the West Lake, past some of the most expensive real estate in Vietnam, with a number of short stops for photo opportunities.
12:30pm – Stop for lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese restaurant with a wonderful variety of food to cater for every taste.
1:00pm – Arrive at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour By Motorbike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food tastings and lunch
- Motorbike with helmet
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour By Motorbike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bai Dinh And Trang Aneco Joining Tour
- Hanoi City Tour
- Half Day Tour Bat Trang Pottery Village
- PRIVATE FULL DAY EXPLORING HANOI INCLUDING GREEN CAR TOUR
- Hanoi Street Food Tastes
- The Ionah Show In Hanoi With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hanoi City Tour With Green Car
- Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Trip To The Ancient Capital
- Cyclo-Biking-Cooking Tour