Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour By Motorbike
OverviewFrom the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to the relaxed atmosphere around West Lake, you will see all parts of Hanoi in the allocated time at a safe, relaxed pace. The tour will give you a wonderful perspective of the citys most popular and historic sights and you will have many of opportunities to get off the motorbike and take lots of photos.
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour8:30am (or flexible time) Meet your guide. Your guide will collect you from your hotel.
9:00am Meet the group at a cafe in the Old Quarter. Sit on the street and drink egg coffee or tea.
9:30am Tour around Hanois Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, see famous old buildings up close and feel the atmosphere of the locals doing business.
10:00am Arrive at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will have a guided tour, on foot, with a professional tour guide to talk to you about its history and answer any questions you may have.
10:50am Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists find it hard to visit, past some of the majestic and historical buildings to the edge of West Lake.
11:40am Ride around the West Lake, past some of the most expensive real estate in Vietnam, with a number of short stops for photo opportunities.
12:30pm Stop for lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese restaurant with a wonderful variety of food to cater for every taste.
1:00pm Arrive at your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour By Motorbike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food tastings and lunch
- Motorbike with helmet
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour By Motorbike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.