Half-Day Hanoi Motorbike Tour
OverviewTaking a motorbike tour is the best way to start your stay in Hanoi. Local drivers take you around Hanoi city's popular and historic sights and you have chances to taste a large range of local food. Choose from 3 tour options to suit your preferences.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourYourguide and driver will pick you up at yourhotel, then start yourmotorbike tour, based on the option you select at booking. If you opt for a private tour, set off on the back of yourscooter ridden by a local guide who creates acustomizable itinerary. Otherwise,you are taken to cafe meeting point to joinyour group for a full safety briefing and a sampling ofstreet food to start the tour.
Get a lookat Hanoi's majorlandmarks like the Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum as well as less-visited locales. Makea number of short photo stops and learn about the history of each place visited. After that, you will stop at local restaurantsfor foodandunlimited drinks. After lunch or dinner, you are taken back to your hotel.
Option 1: Hanoi Food and Sights Tour (4.5 hours)
You'll be taken to Hanoi's most popular eateries totaste a widerange of local food. En route, see parts of Hanoi that are tucked away from the regular tourist route, such as the 'railway house' and B-52 bomber wrecksite at Huu Tiep Lake.
Option 2: Hanoi Night Lights Food Tour (4 hours)
Headout of Hanoi's Old Quarter to nighttime districts that visitorsdon't normally see. You'll sample an arrayof food whilelistening to live jazz.
Option 3: Custom Private Tour (3 hours)
Experience Hanoi like a local. See the sights you want, try the food you crave, and learn about what interests you most.
Option 4: Hanoi Afternoon Food Tour (4.5 hours)
Be on the back of the scooter ridden by a local tour guide, be taken to Hanoi city's most popular and historic sights & taste a large range of local food over the course of the tour
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Motorbike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch or dinner
- Foodand drinks
- Professional guide, driver and tourcoordinator
- Use of motorbike andhigh-quality helmet
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Motorbike Tour
- Alcoholic beverages except beer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi