Taking a motorbike tour is the best way to start your stay in Hanoi. Local drivers take you around Hanoi city's popular and historic sights and you have chances to taste a large range of local food. Choose from 3 tour options to suit your preferences.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, then start your motorbike tour, based on the option you select at booking. If you opt for a private tour, set off on the back of your scooter ridden by a local guide who creates a customizable itinerary. Otherwise, you are taken to cafe meeting point to join your group for a full safety briefing and a sampling of street food to start the tour.
Get a look at Hanoi's major landmarks like the Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum as well as less-visited locales. Make a number of short photo stops and learn about the history of each place visited. After that, you will stop at local restaurants for food and unlimited drinks. After lunch or dinner, you are taken back to your hotel.
Option 1: Hanoi Food and Sights Tour (4.5 hours)
You'll be taken to Hanoi's most popular eateries to taste a wide range of local food. En route, see parts of Hanoi that are tucked away from the regular tourist route, such as the 'railway house' and B-52 bomber wreck site at Huu Tiep Lake.
Option 2: Hanoi Night Lights Food Tour (4 hours)
Head out of Hanoi's Old Quarter to nighttime districts that visitors don't normally see. You'll sample an array of food while listening to live jazz.
Option 3: Custom Private Tour (3 hours)
Experience Hanoi like a local. See the sights you want, try the food you crave, and learn about what interests you most.
Option 4: Hanoi Afternoon Food Tour (4.5 hours)
Be on the back of the scooter ridden by a local tour guide, be taken to Hanoi city's most popular and historic sights & taste a large range of local food over the course of the tour
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Motorbike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch or dinner
- Food and drinks
- Professional guide, driver and tour coordinator
- Use of motorbike and high-quality helmet
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Motorbike Tour
- Alcoholic beverages except beer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.