Half-Day Hanoi Nightlife Tour
OverviewThe Hanoi nightlife is one of the must-see things to do when it comes to Vietnam travel. If you want enjoy the lights after sunset, this could be a great place for you to discover more. Experience the city at night as a local and experience Hanoi yourselves.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour18:00: Our tour guide will meet you at your hotels lobby and we will start walking around the narrow and crowded streets of the Old Quarter and discover nightlife in the bustling city.
We will first try a bowl of Pho - the most well-known beef noodle soup in Vietnam. Either way, you can choose to taste a typical specialty in the South of Vietnam named Bun Bo Nam Bo. Then we will drop in a local beer store on the street to enjoy the night atmosphere. You will have a chance to sit at small chairs and drink Bia Hoi - draft beer - in big glass like a local. Enjoy it well with the delicious Nem chua ran - a kind of Vietnamese pork sausage; and peanut. Here you can also learn how to say cheers in Vietnamese style.
Enjoy a few minutes walk to get to some bars or pubs nearby inside the busiest corner of Hanoi Old Quarter. We will provide you a list of nice pubs and bars so it will be easier for you to choose out of your favorite: either dynamic discotheques where you can dance the night away and enjoy some alcoholic drinks; or the quieter pubs to have space to chat with your guide deeply about the local life here and make friends with others expats.
22:00: Get back to your hotel to relax. End of services.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Nightlife Tour
- Dinner including Pho Bo (Vietnamese beef noodle soup) and light refreshments as Nem Chua Ran (Vietnamese pork sausage)
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle with air-con
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi Nightlife Tour
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT