Half-Day Hanoi West Lake Bike Tour Including Local Lunch
OverviewHanoi is full of surprises for those who want to explore its hidden corners. With a bike, we will help you to discover some unseen treasures in Hanoi, especially beautiful lakes, pagodas and a local house with an amazing lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourWestlake is the largest lake in Hanoi, where is also a favorite site of local people to chill out with a cool beer every summer evening or walk around and enjoy its fresh air.
At around 9:00, our guide will meet you at the hotel and then we start our cycling trip today to visit some of Hanoi’s highlights around the lake. We cycle through some local villages, enjoy its peaceful atmosphere before visiting Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the most ancient and sarced pagodas of Hanoi. Continue cycling through Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and visit its outside before Phan Dinh Phung avenue with its famous green tree line. Take some photos at Cua Bac cathedral – one of the most ancient church in Hanoi. Then we arrive at the local house where a lunch is prepared. Enjoy welcome drink followed by traditional Vietnamese dishes. The host will be happy to talk and share interesting aspects of our local culture.
Transfer back your hotel after a light dessert with traditional tea and seasonal fruit.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hanoi West Lake Bike Tour Including Local Lunch
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a local house
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Half-Day Hanoi West Lake Bike Tour Including Local Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum 2 adults required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.