Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour By Minivan
OverviewTake advantage of the opportunity to discover beautiful Helsinki, the capital of Finland, on this 3-hour guided sightseeing tour by minivan. Helsinki is also known as the "White City of the North" or the "Daughter of the Baltic", and this tour allows you to see the best of the Nordic capital in just three hours.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Start this 3-hour sightseeing tour of the Finnish capital with a pick-up from your hotel at your chosen time. Continue along the coastal road passing the beautiful Uspenski Cathedral the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe - and the Icebreakers docked for the summer season before arriving for a photo stop at Senate Square with the white Helsinki Cathedral as a backdrop. Here you will enjoy a short walk to the colourful open-air market in the Market Square popular amongst tourists and locals alike.
Then its back to the car and on to Mannerheim Street, which is the main street through the city, where you can see the Parliament House, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall. You will also pass the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma, designed by the American architect Steven Hall. Continue to the Olympic Stadium, venue for the 1952 Olympic Games and the new Opera house which was completed in 1993. The car will then take you to the Sibelius Park where you can photograph the monument built to honour Finlands most famous composer, Jean Sibelius.
At the end you will make a stop to visit the quirky Temppeliaukio Church (also known as Rock Church), built into solid rock, before returning back through the city to your cruise ship or hotel.
During the tour you can also utilise your experienced local guide to give you tips for how to make the most of your time in the vibrant Nordic capital.
Inclusions for Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour By Minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Helsinki City Sightseeing Tour By Minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.