Half-Day Historical Sites Tour Of Hanoi
OverviewVietnams thousand-year-old capital, Hanoi offers a bounty of fascinating historical sites that stand testament to its eventful ancient and modern history; from hundreds of years of foreign colonization to war. Come take a walk through its historical past.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDrive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh following pickup at your Hanoi hotel. Visit Ba Dinh Square and learn about the Proclamation of Independence. Continue on to Ho Chi Minhs Mausoleum and One-Pillar Pagoda, a must-see monument in Hanoi. Built in the early 11th century during the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, the pagoda resembles a lotus blossom. Visit Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), the first Imperial school in Vietnam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly.
Inclusions for Half-Day Historical Sites Tour Of Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Half-Day Historical Sites Tour Of Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Ho Chi Minhs Mausoleum closed on Mondays & Fridays and from 5th September to 5th November for annual maintenance
Dress code requires that shoulder and knees be covered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport