Half Day History Tour In Kunming
OverviewHalf day uncover the little-known treasures of Kunming on a 4-hour insider walking tour with a professional guide in a small group. Explore Yunnan military academy a famous military school in Chinese modern history and visiting hidden culture sites. Youll see attractions like Green Lake and the neighborhood quaint cafes in Wenhua alley. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this contemporary city and its ancient roots.
Know More about this tour
Youll stop at Yunnan military academy as you walk your guide will point out examples of this elegant yellow building why it famous and how it affects Chinas history. The inside small playground tells their story in silent.
Continue walking to Green Lake Park here is a popular place for local people do morning exercise and have fun in weekend besides here also have beautiful view. If you are interested in morning exercise you can join in them dancing or singing for a little while.
You will then head to Yunnan University old site, here not only an old site of University but also a culture cradle in modern Chinese history as well as displaying vigor in new times. Go into the campus gate a stair lead to the mountain top, Hui Ze Guan is a gray white building on the top here once was a core area for modern revolution, glimpse it and guide regales you with it eventful years.
Finally, youll walk to Wenhua Alley through Gingko boulevard, a place combined past and present, western and eastern culture, traditional and modern, the narrow street that speaks to Kunming history then finish the tour at the end of this street.
Inclusions for Half Day History Tour In Kunming
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half Day History Tour In Kunming
- Flight tickets
- Chinese visa
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver (not requested, but highly appreciated)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.