Half-Day Ho Chi Minh Art Tour - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewThe viewing of Vietnam’s fine art is a fascinating way of gaining insight into the country’s eventful history. The cultural exchange between Europe and Vietnam has left an undeniable mark on art in the last century. This tour is the perfect way to learn more about European-Vietnamese style fusion art.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
After getting picked up from your hotel, get cozy at a café while being given an introduction to modern Vietnamese history. The first stop on the tour is a private collection that houses colonial era artworks. Using visual aids, clients are invited to see how European styles have been fused with traditional Vietnamese materials and techniques to give birth to modern Vietnamese art.
Next, the tour will wander a short distance to a special private gallery; a space connected to the largest private collection of propaganda art in Vietnam. Here, you will learn about how important propaganda was produced and distributed during and after the war and how it was influenced by China and Russia. Continue to HCMC Fine Arts Museum, an impressive example of Sino-French architecture, where you will look at the work of wartime artists.
The last stop is one of the city leading contemporary art galleries which houses changing exhibitions of works by Vietnamese and international artists. Learn how these spaces are nurturing experimentation and creating opportunities for emerging artists. Here, the future of Vietnamese art and the next generation of Vietnamese artists are discussed in an international context. Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh Art Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh Art Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Multi-lingual guide available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.