OverviewHo Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s biggest & busiest city, where modernity blends with history to fascinating effect. It’s home to a treasure-trove of historical delights dating from Chinese rule, to French-colonial Indochina and through to the infamous Vietnam War. This tour will take you to the historical highlights, whilst giving you facts that you wouldn’t have learned in history class!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in the morning or afternoon, your guide accompanies you on a visit to Ho Chi Minh City's major attractions. Start out at the War Remnants Museum, which provides a lively display on the futility of war. Next, marvel at the Reunification Palace, the beautifully preserved palace that formerly served as the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
You'll be inspired by the Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, built in 1880, and the 19th-century Central Post Office — among the finest examples of classical French colonial architecture. Wander around Thien Hau Pagoda, a Chinese-style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (Chinatown district). The site is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as Mazu.
Before hotel drop-off, make a final stop at a lacquerware factory where you can observe the process of making these traditional Vietnamese products.
Inclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.