Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
OverviewHo Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s biggest & busiest city, where modernity blends with history to fascinating effect. It’s home to a treasure-trove of historical delights dating from Chinese rule, to French-colonial Indochina and through to the infamous Vietnam War. This tour will take you to the historical highlights, whilst giving you facts that you wouldn’t have learned in history class!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest, busiest and most exciting city in Vietnam. It is also filled with intrigue and culture. Ho Chi Minh City is considered as a blending mixture of culture in Viet Nam. Here, you can discover a lot of interesting things through human daily life. Founded and developed over 300 years, today Ho Chi Minh city is a fascinating tourist spot with various cultural and historical features. On this tour we will visit some of the most interesting sights that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer, such as The War Remnants Museum: This is a lively display of the futility of the war; The Reunification Palace: This beautifully preserved palace was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam during the 1960-1970s; Notre Dame Cathedral was built in 1880 and the Old Post Office was built between 1886 1891. It is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon: This is a Chinese style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China Town) - District 5. It is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as Mazu (Tian Hou in Chinese).
Our last stop would be at the lacquerware factory where you can observe the process of making these traditional Vietnamese products.
Inclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Airport Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Water Puppet Show Including Dinner Cruise
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Private Mekong Delta Tour Including Ben Tre
- 4-Day Ho Chi Minh City Stay Including Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Full-Day Rural Life Tour in Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Rural Life 2-Day Home-Stay from Ho Chi Minh