Half-Day: Hoi An Cooking Lesson With A Local Family
OverviewThe culinary mecca of Hoi An is famous for its fabulous food and cooking classes. The recipes for the tastiest dishes often originate from humble local families, what better way to learn them then at a local home. You’ll prepare traditional recipes at a local home in this hands-on tour that also includes a trip to a colorful market.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Are you excited to learn how to cook Vietnamese food? Then join our unique, hands-on cooking class. During our cooking program, you will be able to visit Hoi Ans Colorful Market and experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas all over the area. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the merchants to purchase the ingredients that youre going to use in the cooking lesson. Choosing ingredients for your cuisines is very important, if your ingredients are fresh, green enough, your cuisines are delicious and fragrant otherwise, they are not good at all. Vietnamese food is various with different flavours and ingredients. The chef is fun and enthusiastic and he/she will demonstrate how to prepare each dish before guiding you in the preparation of your own dish. Besides, while preparing your cuisine, you can create your ideas for making your cuisine more good looking and better. Preparing a good cuisine is an art which you must think and develop with your own. After the lesson, you will enjoy the meal you have prepared. Hopefully, through this trip you can understand and know more about Vietnamese cuisine in general and Hoi An cuisine in particular.
Inclusions for Half-Day: Hoi An Cooking Lesson With A Local Family
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day: Hoi An Cooking Lesson With A Local Family
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
1 menu will be applied for group of 2 pax.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.