Half-Day Hoi An Craft Village By Boat
OverviewA relaxing boat tour along the lovely Thu Bon River combined with visiting traditional craft villages along the way. You will gain interesting insight into the traditional manual craft industries that have been providing livelihoods to the locals for centuries.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
From the port, we will depart for Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you can learn about and take part in the daily life of Thanh Ha people. Thanh Ha Pottery Village has over 500 years of history from the establishing period up to now. With the gifted hands of the craftmen, they create the products with different shapes. Here, we will observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots and kettles. After learning about pottery making, we visit Thanh Ha Terra Cotta Park museum. The museum is a continuous shift where past, present and future influence each other.
We will then take another 30-minute boat ride up Thu Bon River where we will head to the Kim Bong Carpentry Village. This is a traditional craft village in Hoi An and formed in the 15th century by Vietnamese from the Northern Provinces: Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh. Visit and learn about the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessels are built using traditional techniques. You will also have a stop at the carpentry workshop where carpenters create handcrafted furniture and sculptures.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hoi An Craft Village By Boat
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Hoi An Craft Village By Boat
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.