Half-Day Hoover Dam Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewTour the Hoover Dam from the inside out on the this half-day trip from Las Vegas. Spend the morning or afternoon exploring this national landmark which sits on the mighty Colorado River. Round-trip transportation, entrance fees and light refreshments are included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourLess than an hour away from Las Vegas is the Hoover Dam. Built during the Great Depression, this impressive engineering marvel spans approximately 245 square miles of surface area. It took 3.25 million yards of concrete to construct. The Hoover Dam continues to play an essential role for the surrounding economies and their inhabitants, providing water to 8,000,000 people in Arizona, California, and Nevada.
During this tour of the Hoover Dam, enjoythe best views from both the Arizona and Nevada sides of the Colorado River. The Mike OCallaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge (also known as the Dam Bridge), now offers the highest accessible overlook of the Dam and Black Canyon.
Included in this tour is a guided looked inside, which includes live presentations, an amazing film about the history and construction of the Hoover Dam, the exhibit gallery, observation deck, and a trip down to the observation room to view the massive generators.
Round-trip transportation, all entrance fees, snacks, and beverages are included.
Inclusions for Half-Day Hoover Dam Tour From Las Vegas
- Entrance fees
- Light snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Hoover Dam Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Wheelchair accessible if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lion Habitat Ranch: General Admission with Optional Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- X Burlesque at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Private Airport Roundtrip Transfer
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil at New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Bootleg Canyon Singletrack Tour
- Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas