Half Day Horseback Riding In The Chilean Countryside From Santiago
OverviewThis 4.5 hour horseback riding adventure is for riders with a little experience and advanced riders. You will be riding in a small-group which let's you feel the real Chilean countryside. A multilingual guide will be with you during your tour so you have an unforgettable experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour 10:00am tour starts either from the bus at Terminal Pajaritosin Santiago for 8:00am departure, or on your own drive straight to the ranch suggested for a 8:30am departure.
Once at the ranch, get your equipment including helmet and chaps. Before the ride, receive a brief introduction and safety instruction. This will allow you some time to connect and practice with your horse, ensuring both of you have a great ride.
After some time at the practice area and getting some tips, start riding into the beautiful mountains of Quebrada Escobares. See typical animals and the flora of the area. Your German guides also speakEnglish and Spanish, and accompany you on this adventure. Ride to awonderful look-out point, rest, enjoy some fruit, and take in the beautiful landscapes.
Included with this tour is water and fruit for the ride. Upon return to the ranch, have some time to relax and enjoy the sunny area before heading back to Santiago or surrounding areas.
Inclusions for Half Day Horseback Riding In The Chilean Countryside From Santiago
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Professional photographer guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Half Day Horseback Riding In The Chilean Countryside From Santiago
- Beverages(available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Maximum weight is 220 Lbs (100 Kg)
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hiking in the Andes from Santiago
- Day Trip to Cajon del Maipo Embalse El Yeso
- Concha y Toro Traditional Wine Tour from Santiago
- Full Moon Stand Up Paddle Board Tour from Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Santiago Airport Shared Arrival Transfer