Half-Day Ice Fishing - Whistler
OverviewThere is nothing more Canadian than Ice Fishing in BC. Join your guide on an ice fishing adventure, set in the most spectacular winter landscapes of Whistler or Pemberton. Reel in your catch, while being able to see your fish bite the hook. On cold days, stay warm in an ice hut. From November to March, you'll catch rainbow trout, steelhead, bull trout and more!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFollowing an 8am pickup at your hotel in Pemberton or Whistler, head out to the lakeside with your guide to start your ice fishing adventure. Ice starts forming on the lakes in November and lasts until the end of March, and your guide will choose between lakes in Pemberton or Whistler depending on conditions.
During your 5-hour tour, head onto the lake and take a seat around a hole bored in the ice. On extra-cold days, ice huts and heaters provide warmth against the plummeting temperatures.
Drop your line into the frigid waters and fish for bull trout, cutthroat trout, kokanee, rainbow trout, pike, and steelhead. As you fish, admire spectacular views over Canadas scenic wilderness. When your time at the lake is over, return in comfort to your Whistler or Pemberton hotel to conclude your tour.
Please note: you will need a valid British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License, which can be purchased atwww.fishing.gov.bc.ca
Inclusions for Half-Day Ice Fishing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing equipment
Exclusions for Half-Day Ice Fishing
- Food and drinks
- British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Valid British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License is required which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whistler Bar Hop Tour
- Full-Day Ice Fishing in Whistler or Pemberton
- Whistler Ski Rental Package Including Delivery
- Whistler Snowboard Rental Package Including Delivery
- Private Transport from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Whistler Half-Day Mountain Bike Tour
- 1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton