Half Day Insight Inle LakeWrite a Review
Inle Lake is a fresh water lake located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, which is also the second largest lake in Myanmar. Enjoy visiting this beautiful place including floating gardens and also a monastery on boat, which is sure to be an unforgettable memory. Also, take the time out to watch the lovely cats; that are trained to jump through hoops and also enjoy local noodles at a Burmese cafe.
- Visit a lovely little lake.
- Feel tranquil at the monastery situated near the lakeside.
- Enjoy local noodles and visit a Burmese cafe.
- See cats perform their own little show!
Know More about this tour
Be enchanted with this half-day tour of the Inle Lake. Take a leisurely boat ride and capture some picture perfect shots of the striking monuments and fisherman on a long wooden boat equipped with their bamboo fishing nets. You will explore the stilted villages among the waterways and meet friendly locals. Visit floating gardens and find out how vegetables and flowers are grown. Be inspired by ancient Buddha images at NgaPheChaung Monastery where cats have been trained to jump through hoops. Savor an authentic traditional Inthar noodles at a local Burmese cafe.
Inclusions for Half Day Insight Inle Lake
- Boat trip, in Inle Lake
- Water bottle & snow towel
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Inthar noodles
Exclusions for Half Day Insight Inle Lake
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above including.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.