Tour begins with a drive across the magnificent Bosphorus Suspension Bridge, which divides the continents of Europe and Asia. Then, continue to Camlica Hill, the highest point of Istanbul. This is the hill that locals and visitors alike flock to for breathtaking views of the city and its Bosphorus Strait. A short drive from here is the summer palace of the Sultans which is located in a small village by the Bosphorus called Beylerbeyi. Beylerbeyi Palace is a mansion built under the influence of Western architecture in the 19th century and we will take a guided tour of its extravagantly decorated interior. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
1:00pm (approx), Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup .. read more
Departure Details :
Centrally Istanbul hotels
Return Details :
Centrally Istanbul hotels
OverviewTour begins with a drive across the magnificent Bosphorus Suspension Bridge. Then, continue to Camlica hill. A short drive from here to Beylerbeyi palace is a mansion built under the influence of Western architecture in the 19th century and we will take a guided tour of its extravagantly decorated interior.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Beylerbeyi is closed on Mondays and Thursdays. Instead you will visit Hidiv Pavilion
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- Explore Turkey and Egypt Tour Package 7 Days Combined Two Magical Countries
- Private Tour Istanbul Classics with Local Expert Guide
- Private Istanbul Old City Tour with Local Expert Guide
- 8 Days 7 Nights Magics of Turkey from-to Istanbul
- Luxury Private Tour Of Istanbul and Cappadocia 4 Nights & 5 Days
- FULL DAY BUS & BOAT COMBO TOUR WITH DOLMABAHCE PALACE AND ASIA-KUCUKSU PALACE
- Full Day Prince's Islands Heybeli ada and Buyuk ada tour with Lunch