Half-Day Kathmandu City And Swoyambhunath Sightseeing Tour
OverviewEnjoy Half-day sightseeing tour of Old Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath stupa which are UNESCO Heritage site located in Kathmandu valley with experience tour guide. Old Kathmandu City includes sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum and Kumari Bahal - Temple of Living Goddess. Swoyambhunath Stupa is located at hilltop offering excellent view of Kathmandu Valley floor and Himalayan ranges. Swoyambhunath stupa is perhaps best place to see cultural harmony of Hindus and Buddhist in Nepal.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMorning pick up from your city hotel in Kathmandu and commence on a half-day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square which is one of the important historic and tourist destinations in Nepal. This massive complex is home to palaces, temples and courtyards. The original center of Kathmandu is often named as Basantapur, Hanuman Dhoka or Durbar Square all denoting the same location.
Kathmandu Durbar Square has various historical royal and governmental institutions mixed with temples of different styles and ages.
Continue to Swoyambhunath stupa. Perched atop on a hill in western edge of the Kathmandu Valley, the ancient Swayambunath Stupa (known to tourists as the Monkey Temple) is Kathmandu's most important Buddhist shrine. The sleepy, all-seeing Buddha eyes that stare out from the top have become the quintessential symbol of Nepal.
Inclusions for Half-Day Kathmandu City And Swoyambhunath Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Half-Day Kathmandu City And Swoyambhunath Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015, some of the sights have been damaged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.