Half-Day Kayak Trip On The Parana River Delta - Buenos Aires
OverviewEscape Buenos Aires hustle and bustle by joining our half day guided kayak tour in the green Paran river delta. After a brief instruction on kayaking technique and safety, well set out to paddle on streams and rivers of the area. You will be able to see some of the picturesque delta houses built on stilts, aquatic birds, local vessels and many other people enjoying water sports and sharing the river with us. A brief trip kayaking the delta is a trip to the unique natural and cultural heritage of the Paran -the 3rd longest river in America- and its continually growing sedimentary delta! And youll learn about it while toning up and acquiring new paddling skills or improving your existent ones. As we go back, a delicious snack will be waiting for us to enjoy the last little bit of trip before going back to the city.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
The meeting point for a half day tours isTigres train station at 2pm, from where we get by foot to the boat pick up point, which is within walking distance. Then there is a very short motorboat trip to our island base, 5mins from Tigre. The main advantage being that we launch from a calm stream. In our base you have changing rooms available, and at the end of the trip you are welcome to take a shower and get in your warm clean clothes for the return trip.Following, we'll go through kayaking basic techniques and safety and we'll set out to paddle! In a half day trip(2pm to 6pm) we'll kayak along streams and rivers for an hour and a half in total, without stopping on shore.As we paddle back, well serve you an afternoon snack on the deck overlooking the stream to enjoy the last little bit of trip, before we go back to the city.
Inclusions for Half-Day Kayak Trip On The Parana River Delta
Exclusions for Half-Day Kayak Trip On The Parana River Delta
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.