Half Day Kayaking Tour From Siem Reap
OverviewA half day private kayaking tour in a scenic nature reserve famous for its exotic birds close to Siem reap.
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from your hotel at 1 pm and we will make the short journey out of the city and into the Cambodian countryside by local tuk-tuk we then transfer to a boat to take us out to our remote kayak station. After a safety briefing from our expert tour guides, we will hop in our kayaks and paddle out across the lake.
The lake is located in a wildlife conservation area known for its exotic birds and we often spot interesting species of wildlife along the way. We will return to Siem Reap and your accommodation at about 5.30pm.
Inclusions for Half Day Kayaking Tour From Siem Reap
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by Tuk Tuk
Exclusions for Half Day Kayaking Tour From Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.