Half-Day Krabi Ao Tha Lane Nature Reserve By Kayak Including Lunch
OverviewA fine balance in protecting the wildlife and getting an up-and-close view of Krabis natural abundance has been found; kayaking Ao Tha Lane Nature Reserve is the perfect tour when nature is on your mind and trying not to leave a carbon footprint.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Ao Tha Lane Nature Reserve is just one of the many natural splendors in and around Krabi. Located in the heart of Krabis local mangrove ecosystem, a small fishing village bearing the same name as the natural reserve is the perfect spot to get up and close with the variety of flora and fauna, sometimes indigenous to the region. A tour that is so recommended when you love to see wildlife and enjoy the silence for an up-and-close encounter with nature.
A driver will be ready to welcome you for half a day of kayaking through one of Krabis most pristine natural regions, where peace and serenity form the background where wildlife thrives. Upon arrival at the starting point and meeting up with your fellow paddlers, a team of professional kayakers will explain the basics for a stable paddle through the swamps and intricate waterways while seeing the always-present limestone cliffs form a dramatic background. As soon as youre setting off, one only have to make a few paddle strokes to merge with nature; wildlife here is plentiful and includes birds reptiles and animals. Of the birds frequently sighted in the mangroves there are brown winged kingfishers, Pacific reef egrets, and white bellied sea eagles. The most commonly sighted mammals and reptiles are otters, macaques, gibbons and two-banded monitor lizards.
Your instructor will point out any unusual spots and will explain where possible the importance of protecting this piece of natural heritage. The silence and making use of non-motorized means of navigating through the mangroves is one of the strong assets of maintaining this unspoiled atmosphere.At the end of this tour, a simple lunch will be served before we bring you back to your Krabi hotel where you will return back at around 1:30pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Krabi Ao Tha Lane Nature Reserve By Kayak Including Lunch
- Use of kayak with professional instruction
- Lunch included at the end of the tour (food only)
- All taxes and service fees included
- Tours and transfer from and to your Krabi Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Krabi (See exception list for the applicable beaches)
Exclusions for Half-Day Krabi Ao Tha Lane Nature Reserve By Kayak Including Lunch
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Krabi hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located on Railay Beach, Ton Sai, Plai Plong Beach, Tubkaek Beach and other remote islands off the Krabi coast. Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour is operated on joined basis only with English speaking assistance and only is operational in the morning
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi
- Krabi Kho Rok and Kho Haa Island
- Kayaking Sunset BBQ at Ao Talan Full Day