OverviewSpend a morning or afternoon in Kyoto with your native English-speaking or Arabic-speaking guide and photographer and have beautiful photos taken of you while you are also beingguided on a private tour. The beautiful, rich history of the Kyoto Imperial Palace, Nijo Castle and Shimogamo Jinja will be the perfect backdrop for stunning photos!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis 4-hour tour will start at the Shimogamo Jinja before moving onward to the Kyoto Imperial Palace and all its sub-temples. Afterward, you will take a walk to the nearby Nijo Castle.
This tour includes photography service by a 10+ year experienced veteran professional photographer. Your experienced guide and photographer will tour you around the sights and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed.
This service is for any group of people from friends, individuals, couples and families, as well as for engagement photos/ceremonies. At the conclusion of the Photo Tour, unedited JPEG photo data on an SD Card will be handed to you. What better way to document your exciting trip than with beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
Inclusions for Half Day Kyoto Stroll With A Private Photographer
- Private professional photographer/guide
- Walking tour
- Photography service for 6 people maximum
- Free high-speed WiFi
Exclusions for Half Day Kyoto Stroll With A Private Photographer
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour includes Native English and/or Native Arabic Speaker as Tour Staff who are Local Kyoto Residents. Please specify at the time of booking which language speaker you would like
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.