Half-Day Lambir Hills National Park Tour From MiriWrite a Review
OverviewLambir Hills National Park is one of the worlds most complex and diverse forest eco-systems. In a total area of just 6,952 hectares, experts have found what appears to be the greatest level of plant biodiversity on the planet. It is not only plant life that is diverse and plentiful at Lambir - 237 different species of birds (at the last count), flying squirrels, wild pigs, gibbons, many different types of monkey, various species of deer, and untold insects, all combine to create Lambirs rich biological kaleidoscope.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourLambir Hills National Park is located along Miri-Bintulu Road, some 18 miles (30 km) south of Miri. After hotel pickup in the morning or afternoon, you're driven to the park, known for its outstanding regional and global conservation efforts and its extraordinary species-rich forest, ideal for botanists and researchers throughout the world.
Enjoy the beauty of Lambir during a nature walk with your guide. More than half of the park is covered with mixed dipterocarp forest where tall trees such as kapur, meranti, kempas, and selangan batu are found. A kerangas forest with smaller and shorter trees are also seen among low shrubs, pitcher plants, and orchids. Let your guide point out plant species such as ferns, gingers, vines, palms, mushrooms, moss and lichen, flowering and fruiting shrub trees, climbers, and creepers. Keep watch for wildlife including bats, monkeys, pangolins, and barking deer. More than 150 species of birds have been recorded as well.
At the end of your hike, you’re rewarded with a refreshing swim in a mountain stream under a waterfall. Afterward, finish your 4-hour tour with return transport to your hotel in Miri.
Inclusions for Half-Day Lambir Hills National Park Tour From Miri
- Entrance fee to Lambir National Park
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (shared transfer)
Exclusions for Half-Day Lambir Hills National Park Tour From Miri
- Camera fee (if applicable, payable at the venue)
- Food and drinks
- Surcharge for round-trip transport from Miri Airport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
Advisable to bring: insect repellent, disposable poncho, sun hat, swim wear, and water bottle
Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.