Half-Day Lamma Island Hike With Ferry From Hong Kong
OverviewWant to try something to do different while you are in Hong Kong? This 5-hour group hiking tour to Lamma Island takes you to discover the mysterious Fisherfolk's Village culture and the body of dragon worshipped by Hong Kong locals in the Tin Hau Temple. Enjoy the fresh air and the view of Hong Kong's 2nd biggest Power Station during your hiking time. Round ferry tickets are inclusive, and it's the best way to enjoy beautiful the City Skyline of Hong Kong.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Meet up with your guide and group atCentral Pier No. 4 in the morning, and head up to beautiful Lamma Island by ferry. Upon arrival, you will see the Fisherfolks village, mountain and Hong Sing Yeh beach. Along your hiking path, you will be able to see the Power Plant, Dragon boat and more. If you like, you can experience the hookless fishing as well.
If you wish to try some fresh seafood as lunch, your guide will recommend some nice restaurant to you.
After your tour is finished, take your return ferry back to Hong Kong.
Inclusions for Half-Day Lamma Island Hike With Ferry From Hong Kong
- Round-trip ferry/boat ticket from Central Pier to Lamma Island and Fisherfolks' Village
- Entry to Fisherfolks' Village
- Hookless fishing experience
Exclusions for Half-Day Lamma Island Hike With Ferry From Hong Kong
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.