Half-Day Langkawi Island DiscoveryWrite a Review
OverviewLangkawi is identifiable as an archipelago of 99 tropical islands surrounded by turquoise-blue waters. Dominated by Langkawi Island, it is one of Malaysias most-visited destinations, with white-sand beaches and tropical forests. Featuring a striking landscape, the island also plays host to various historical sites as well as several fascinating tourist attractions. During the tour, visit to the selected places of interest during the morning or afternoon tour session.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel in Langkawi and bring you to the below notable landmarks or popular tourist attractions:
At Atma Alam you will get to witness the process of traditional batik printing using wax and dyes. The centre is divided into several sections: showroom, workshop, art and batik gallery and handicraft display primarily displaying works by local artists. You will also get the opportunity to purchase hand drawn silk and local cloth handicraft.
Underwater World Langkawi is one of the island’s best-known attractions. Located at the popular Cenang Beach, the island’s rich treasure trove of marine life, featuring more than 5000 types of aquatic life, is exhibited in more than 100 tanks of different sizes. Walk-through six million litre underwater tunnel tank which houses an extensive number of fish including sharks, giant stingrays and green turtles.
Is one of Langkawi’s best known man-made attractions, the statue of an Eagle which symbolizes Langkawi, dominates this Eagle Square. Photo taking with this majestic bird is not to be missed for visitor to Langkawi.
Kuah is Langkawi’s main town, a nice and small town with a relaxed atmosphere. Get a look at the local town and enjoy some light duty free shopping.
Inclusions for Half-Day Langkawi Island Discovery
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan (shared transfer)
Exclusions for Half-Day Langkawi Island Discovery
- Entrance fees (Underwater World)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when traveling with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.