OverviewJoin this half-day cycling tour and experience the Thai countryside in Chiang Mai. We will cycle through traditional villages with wooden houses on stilts, the rice fields along lazy back roads and stop at a village school. We will encounter a water buffaloes crossing the street or children playing around at this beautiful countryside.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Lunch included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourThis half-day bicycle tour is suitable for riders of all ages and all levels since the roads are almost traffic free. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred by car to a small traditional village about 20 minutes outside Chiang Mai.
From there, you will cycle through traditional villages with wooden houses on stilts, pass by the rice fields along lazy back roads, and stop at a village school. You will probably see some water buffaloes crossing the street or children playing around and surprised by the unusual sight of foreigners who visiting to their village.
This tour will be led by our professional licensed tour guides. They are experienced cyclists and have gained many local tips, stops for view points, and local contacts in the villages. Come and ride with us and have a wonderful time in Chiang Mai.
Inclusions for Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour In Chiang Mai
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bikes and helmet
- Drinking water and lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour In Chiang Mai
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.