Half Day Lantern Making And Art Craft Lesson In Hoi An City
OverviewThe ultimate feel-good tour with the ability to do something a bit different on your Hoi An holiday. You will learn how to make traditional Vietnamese crafts whilst giving back to those less fortunate than us.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourLifeStart Foundation is a non-profit charity, which has been created to help those living in disadvantaged situations in Viet Nam to become self-sufficient. This tour will give you an opportunity to learn about Vietnamese culture while giving something back to the foundation and its members.
The day will start with a traditional painting class where you will learn how to make beautiful hand-painted cards. You will have the chance to meet the workshop members and find out more about the goals and activities of the Foundation. They will also give you some insight into the process of making other traditional goods such as lanterns. You will have a hands-on workshop to learn the traditional Vietnamese art of lantern making. You will bend the frame and select the cloth to build your own lantern from scratch and even take it home with you when you are done. The lanterns and the cards you have made are the perfect souvenirs to show off your craftsmanship to your friends and family.
Inclusions for Half Day Lantern Making And Art Craft Lesson In Hoi An City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Half Day Lantern Making And Art Craft Lesson In Hoi An City
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please provide hotel information at booking time in the Special Requirements field, to include hotel name, address, and phone number
Guided languages other than English available on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Hoi An Cooking Lesson and Food Tour by Bike
- 5-Day Bike Tour from Hoi An to Nha Trang