Half Day Lantern Making Discovery In Hoi An City
OverviewYou will have a fascinating insight into one of the most important traditions in Hoi An. This tour of the beautifully preserved ancient town of Hoi An will have you visiting the home of a local craftsman for a hands-on workshop in the traditional art of lantern making.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Join us to gain some insight into Hoi An Ancient Town. This tour allows you to get in touch with your creative side as well as allows you to take part in an important aspect of the Vietnamese culture. Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, we will move on to the home of a local lantern craftsman. There, we will have a hands-on workshop to learn the traditional art of lantern making. Lantern making in Hoi An is recognized as one of nine traditional craft villages in Vietnam. The lanterns are made of bamboos and silks. So, in order to make beautiful and durable lanterns, craft men choose these materials carefully. You will be taught how to make lanterns with the enthusiastic instructions from the craft men. We then move to the center of Hoi An city where you will visit the ways of decorating many different colorful lanterns. After visiting the city center, we move to the Nguyen Thai Hoc Street in which many lanterns are also displayed. Whilst walking along this street, we drop at a small caf to enjoy coffee and contemplate the lanterns. Next stop is the Japanese Covered Bridge; we will visit this site and take photos with your own lanterns. After visiting the Bridge, we continue to head to other side of the city where many lanterns are sold.
Inclusions for Half Day Lantern Making Discovery In Hoi An City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Travel insurance
- Lantern-making materials and instruction
Exclusions for Half Day Lantern Making Discovery In Hoi An City
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa