OverviewCalling all food-lovers! On this half-day culinary tour in Lima, learn about and sample delicious Peruvian cuisine. With your guide, explore a colorful fruit and vegetable market and visit a local restaurant where youâll learn how to prepare ceviche, a popular seafood dish. Then enjoy a complimentary buffet lunch, offering many traditional Peruvian dishes, before heading to a Lima tavern to concoct a pisco sour, the national drink of Peru.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy traditional dishes of Peru on this half-day food tour in Lima. After pickup from your Lima hotel, start your culinary adventure at a local fruit and veggie market with your tour guide. Your guide will introduce you to many foods found in Peru and other South American countries that are common ingredients in Peruvian cuisine. See mini avocados; taste chirimoya, a fruit native to South America; and sample Peruvian lucuma, a uniquely flavored fruit grown in Peru.
Your tour continues at a local seafood restaurant where an expert chef will teach you how to prepare ceviche, a chilled blend of fish, shrimp and other seafood marinated in various seasonings. Then, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch where you'll taste many traditional dishes, as well as desserts .
End your tour on a high note at a Lima tavern, where youâll prepare (and drink!) Peru's national cocktail, the pisco sour, before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Lima Culinary Tour
- Lima culinary tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Samples of food and pisco sour
Exclusions for Half-Day Lima Culinary Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people is required for tour to operate
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.