Half-Day Lima Sightseeing Tour
OverviewExplore Limas attractions from its 3 main historical periods on a 3-hour sightseeing tour and see pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern landmarks. View the ceremonial Pucllana Pyramid, see the Archbishops Palace and explore traditional neighborhoods.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourTake a journey through Limas history on a half-day sightseeing tour with round-trip transportation from hotels in the Miraflores and San Isidro districts.
You will start your tour with a panoramic view of the Pucllana Pyramid, a magnificent ceremonial and archeological center built in the 4th century AD, and considered a sacred village by the Incas.
Explore the citys colonial heart in the historic city center and see impressive Spanish architecture along the Paseo de la Repblica and in San Martin Square. Admire the baroque Archibishop's Palace and the looming 16th-century Cathedral in Plaza Mayor.
Visit the Treasures of Peru Collection at the Banco Central de Reserva Museum where gold, ceramics, textiles and many other objects of various pre-Columbian cultures are on display. Continue to San Francisco Convent to see the largest collection of religious art in America.
A real highlight will be a tour of the underground catacombs linking the Cathedral of Lima and Monastery of San Francisco. Experience Lima as it is lived today in residential areas, such as El Olivar, San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
Inclusions for Half-Day Lima Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select locations)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Lima Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup outside of select locations ($5.00 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Hotel pickup takes place from the district of Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima downtown
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.