Half-Day Little India Tour In Singapore
OverviewGet a taste of Indian life as you visit booths selling spices, fresh flower garlands and saris. A visit to a Hindu temple will add to the excitement and cultural richness. If you're adventurous, get your hand decorated by henna.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with a convenient hotel pickup. From here, drive to Little India where you will make your first stop at Tekka Market; a wonderful way to immerse and delight your senses on this exciting ethnic adventure!
Next, cross the street to Little India Arcade. You will be amazed at the charming cluster of shops selling everything Indian, such as saris, flower garlands and traditional sweets.
The guided tour continues at streets with quintessentially English names like Dickson Road, Clive Street and Dunlop Street named after the colonial settlers of early Singapore. Look out for the bangle bracelets, sandalwood incense, and Bollywood DVDs inside the shops.
Your last stop is the vibrant Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple. You will experience a slice of local life by removing your shoes before entering the temple.
Your guide will go inside with you and explain the meaning of the statues. A great opportunity to view the carvings of the Hindu deities up close.
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your starting point.
Inclusions for Half-Day Little India Tour In Singapore
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Half-Day Little India Tour In Singapore
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Pricing is per group (1-15 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.