Half-Day Manzanillo City And Shopping Tour
OverviewLearn all about the history and culture of the port city of Manzanillo in half a day. Explore the breathtaking view of pristine beaches from Santiago Peninsula and shop at the famous, bustling craft markets for the finest souvenirs in the city.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourManzanillo is one of Mexicos most important ports located on the coast south of Puerto Vallarta. Learn about the history, culture and economy from your friendly, English speaking guide. Manzanillo is a vibrant town with so much to see and do. From its stunning beaches to the bustling craft markets, you will find lots to excite and interest you on this half day tour.
You will travel to the Peninsula of Santiago, which offers the most stunning views of Manzanillo's fabulous twin bays. Stand back and take in the view from the best vantage point in in the city. Next you head to the local craft market. The markets in Manzanillo are the best places to find the perfect gifts and souvenirs, where you will find everything from unique pottery to straw goods. Bargaining is a very old tradition and part of the Mexican culture, so have fun as you argue back and forth with the street vendors and try to get the very best price for that must-have souvenir!
Finally you will explore Manzanillos historic center and get a chance to sample some of the local delicacies that include coconut and tamarind candies, real vanilla, and cajeta; a type of milk caramel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Manzanillo City And Shopping Tour
- Round trip transportation from Manzanillo area hotels
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Manzanillo City And Shopping Tour
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Bring comfortable clothe and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like meals, drinks and souvenirs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.