Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour From Hoi An
OverviewTry something different in Hoi An, take a short trip to Marble Mountain where you get a best the view of Vietnam's Eastern coastline and be fascinated by stone carving artisan on the job.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
The Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. There are plenty of exercises as there's lots of steps, you can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products. Then, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, eerie underground tunnels while listening to the clapping of bats' wings in the cave.
Before getting back to the hotel, we head to Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. The local villagers thought it was a good sign, so they built up a small pagoda to worship the statue. From that day on, they said, the whole coastal region enjoyed good weather, with no big storms and rough sea waves, while local fishermen harvested good fishing.
Inclusions for Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.