OverviewTry something different in Hoi An, take a short trip to Marble Mountain where you get a best the view of Vietnam's Eastern coastline and be fascinated by stone carving artisan on the job.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMarble Mountain is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products.
Before getting back to the hotel, we head to Linh Ung Pagoda, built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. The local villagers thought it was a good sign, so they built a small pagoda to worship the statue. From that day on, the whole coastal region enjoyed better weather, with no big storms and rough seas and local fishermen harvested bigger catches.
Inclusions for Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour From Hoi An
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Half-Day Marble Mountain Tour From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.