Half-Day Marvellous Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge And Kuala Lumpur City Highlights
OverviewFeel the pulse of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, its capital and largest city on this 4-hour tour. Enjoy fantastic aerial view from the top of Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower, explore heritage buildings such as Old Railway Station, National Museum and take some amazing photos at notable landmarks for an unforgettable experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourPerfect for first-time visitors, this 4 to 6 hour tour provides a comprehensive introduction to Kuala Lumpur's top sights, giving you a knowledge base for further exploration. Meet your local driver/guide when pick you up at your city hotel at 9am and head out on the narrated tour in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
Youll be taken to multiple Kuala Lumpur attractions, making photo stops at the King's Palace, a symbol of Malaysian sovereignty, and Merdeka (Independence) Square, which features a panorama of fascinating buildings in an array of architectural styles. Gaze up at the Islamic geometric patterns on the 88-story Petronas Twin Towers, whose multifaceted walls and twin spires contain thousands of steel and glass panels. Head up to the bridge and observation deck for magnificent city views.
Your journey continues with a visit to the National Museum, where youll see a variety of Malaysian artifacts, from traditional weapons and costumes, to modern arts and crafts and musical instruments. Drive past the beautiful Lake Gardens on your way to see the National Monument, commemorating Malaysia's struggle for freedom during WWII. Nearby, youll see the modern National Mosque and the pleasant combination of Eastern and Western architecture embodied in the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station.
Then, visit the 6-tiered Chinese Thean Hou Temple, a grand structure that combines modern architectural styles with authentic traditional design. The final stop and drop off point of your sightseeing tour is the Kuala Lumpur Tower, where you will be provided with an admission ticket for the observation deck.
Inclusions for Half-Day Marvellous Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge And Kuala Lumpur City Highlights
- Admission tickets to Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Half-Day Marvellous Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge And Kuala Lumpur City Highlights
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Tour may be canceled due to any unforeseen circumstance; you will be advised about a new schedule or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Private Half-Day Family Tour of Nature, Birds and Butterflies
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands with Strawberry Farm and Batu Caves Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Exploration Tour
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur