Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways And Arcades Tour With Eureka Skydeck
OverviewFind out why year after year, Melbourne is voted the world's "Most Livable City" with a comprehensive half day morning tour around the highlights of Melbourne city. This coach tour includes stops at the Queen Victoria Market, Captain Cook's Cottage (Fitzroy Gardens) and also a walking tour through the laneways and arcades of the city with it's cafes and interesting graffiti art. Then experience a birds-eye view of the whole of Melbourne up at the Eureka Skydeck.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourTravelwith your experienced driver/guide on a premium luxury coach and travel through the busy streets ofMelbourne. Sightseeing includes Lygon Street "Little Italy", Melbourne University, the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building and Melbourne Museum, Parliament House and the Princess Theatre, MCG - Melbourne Cricket Ground, the inner suburb of East Melbourne with the ornate terraced buildings and the bustling Chinatown.
Next, snap up a bargain or grab a coffee and a donut at the vibrant Queen Victoria Market. You will have time to walk around and take in this very cosmopolitan atmosphere. On Mondays and Wednesdays the market is closed, in lieu of this, you will instead visit the Shrine of Remembrance to walk around the gardens or stop for some morning tea.
Conclude your morning with a visit to the dizzying heights of the Eureka Skydeck. There are no other 360 degree views of Melbourne like this anywhere in the city, the views are absolutely breathtaking. You have the flexibility to visit at any time of the day (not just straight after the tour), Eureka closes at 10pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways And Arcades Tour With Eureka Skydeck
- Entrance fees to Eureka Skydeck
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on coach
Exclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways And Arcades Tour With Eureka Skydeck
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.