Experience the best of Melbourne, from it's trendy cafes, hidden laneways, historic arcades and it's charming atmosphere by small coach and also on a walking tour. Visit the Queen Victoria Market, St Patricks Cathedral, the Fitzroy Gardens (Captain Cook's Cottage) and see many more highlights of Melbourne city from the comfort of your premium coach. Stop for a comprehensive walking tour of the city's colorful laneways; Centre Place and Degraves Street, as well as the historic and beautiful Block and Royal Arcade. Conclude this half day morning tour at Federation Square.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHop on board your premium coach with your experienced driver/guide and travel around the city of Melbourne. Sightseeing includes:
This morning half-day tour also includes plenty of stops to ensure that you get the perfect holiday snap. Your first stop is a guided walking tour through the city, starting from Bourke Street Mall, travel through Block Arcade, Royal Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street. Learn about the history and culture of Melbourne city.
The walking tour is followed by a stop to the Fitzroy Gardens. At Fitzroy Gardens there is time to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (at own expense) or explore the flower filled conservatory in the gardens.
The tour will then conclude with time to snap up a bargain or grab a coffee and a donut at the vibrant Queen Victoria Market. There is plenty of time to walk around and take in this very cosmopolitan atmosphere. On Mondays and Wednesdays the market is closed, in lieu of this, you will instead visit the Shrine of Remembrance where there is time to walk around the gardens or stop for some morning tea.
Inclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways And Arcades Tour With Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
Exclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways And Arcades Tour With Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Captain Cook's Cottage)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Spanish or Italian Guide option is subject to guide availability
When Queen Victoria Market is closed, a visit to the Shrine of Remembrance will be conducted instead
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.