Half-Day Melbourne City Tour Including Yarra River Cruise From Melbourne
OverviewCruise the calm waters of the Yarra River, past Melbourne's art, food and shopping precincts towards the Docklands area. Back on land join your premium touring coach at Federation Square and start a comprehensive tour of Melbourne and it's thriving inner suburbs such as Brighton and St Kilda.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart the afternoon at Federation Square where you will be escorted down to the banks of the Yarra River to join your hour long Yarra River Cruise. Learn about the history of the Port of Melbourne as you cruise past Southbank, Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Polly Woodside and South Wharf towards the Docklands. There is also the option to add on a gourmet boxed lunch to eat whilst on board, should you not wish to take this option it is recommended that you have lunch before the tour.
Back at Federation Square, join your premium sightseeing coach for a tour of the outskirts of Melbourne and it's trendy inner bayside suburbs. On the coach enjoy expert commentary as you travel past the following points of interest:
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Melbourne Park - home of the Australian Tennis Open and many famous concerts
- Melbourne's art and cultural center
- Docklands and Etihad Stadium
- Cross the Bolte Bridge for spectacular views of the city
- Port Melbourne
- Travel through the fashionable suburbs of Brighton and Elwood
- Travel along the same road as the F1 cars around Albert Park Lake - the home of the Australian F1 Grand Prix
Your first stop on the tour visits the Royal Botanic Gardens. There is also an afternoon tea stop (at own expense) in trendy Acland Street, St Kilda. Here you have time to walk up and down the street with it's trendy shops, funky bars and delicious patisseries. This is a great opportunity to stop and have a coffee or tea with a scrumptious European cake (own expense).
Your last stop of the tour is at the Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes. These colorful beach houses line Brighton Beach and are a great place for vibrant holiday images.
Inclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Tour Including Yarra River Cruise From Melbourne
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop off
- Sightseeing River cruise
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
Exclusions for Half-Day Melbourne City Tour Including Yarra River Cruise From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For those who have chosen the lunch option. Please advise of your choice when booking: beef, chicken or vegetarian
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne
- Savannah Walkabout Australian Animals Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Ballarat and Sovereign Hill Day Tour with Optional Wildlife Park from Melbourne
- Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island plus Melbourne Attraction Pass
- Taste of Melbourne Walking Tour
- Yarra Valley Food and Wine Day Trip from Melbourne Including Lunch at Yering Station