Half Day Mombasa City Tour
OverviewDepart from your beach hotel in the morning and drive to Mombasa. Visit to Fort Jesus Museum built by the Portuguese at the end of the 16th century, the Old Port, the towns winding streets, market and temples.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Hotel pickup included
- Buffet lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourStart your half day tour by walking through Mombasa the second largest city in Kenya to see the asymmetrical streets, slow pace of life and diverse population. It is mostly a Swahili town and women can be seen wrapped in brilliant multicolored kanga. You will walk through the winding streets of the Old Town viewing the mosques and buildings as you pass, before arriving at the Old Port to see the Dhows.
Later you will visit the Mackinon market, Elephant Tusks and Indian Temple before visiting Akamba Woodcraft at Changamwe where you can see the craftsmen at work. Here you can try your bartering skills before being transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half Day Mombasa City Tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half Day Mombasa City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.