Half Day Mongolia Nomadic Discovery Tour Of Chinggis Khan Statue - Ulaanbaatar
OverviewEnjoy this half day tour to Chinggis Khan Statue, the largest equestrian statue in the world at 131 feet and 3 inches exact. The drive to the statue takes approximately 1.5 hours to 2 hours from Ulaanbaatar by car depending on traffic condition. Admission to the statue is included. You will spend around an hour at the statue complex before heading back to Ulaanbaatar.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with a pickup from your hotel lobby at 9pm for the morning tour or 2pm for the afternoon tour. The statue is locatedapproximately an hour and a half to two hours away by car from Ulaanbaatar depending on traffic condition. Once arriving at the statue, climb to the top of the horse for a panoramic view and take a "selfie" with Chinggis Khan. At the complex, you can also try on traditional Mongolian wardrobe and take pictures with eagles/vultures before heading back to Ulaanbaatar. You will be dropped off at your hotel around 2pm for the morning tour and 6pm for the evening tour depending on traffic. Lunch is not included
Inclusions for Half Day Mongolia Nomadic Discovery Tour Of Chinggis Khan Statue
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Half Day Mongolia Nomadic Discovery Tour Of Chinggis Khan Statue
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.