OverviewTaste what Mt Wellington (Kunanyi) has to offer on this 3-hour experience. Leaves directly from the docks near the cruise ship terminal. View 360 degree panoramic views of greater Hobart and the western wilderness. Enjoy a short walk with morningÂ or afternoon tea/coffee while learning about the complicated history of Hobart and Tasmania. View Australias oldest brewery, Cascades.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
- Meeting point for summit tour isÂ at the Hobart Travel and Infomation Centre
- The tour begins at 2pm
- Stunning 30-minute drive from Hobart winding your way up the mountain to the summit of Mt Wellington.
- From the summit enjoy a short pinnacle walk to the overhanging lookout where spectacular views of Hobart and the surrounding mountains are obtained (30-minutes)
- LearnÂ about the Hobart, Tasmania and the mountains past, in geologic, enviromental and cultural terms, hear stories of bush rangers and Peter Degraves (Founder of Cascade brewery).
- Stretch yourÂ legs and explore the 'Springs" the site of the former springs hotel underÂ the famous Organ Pipes (30-minutes).
- ViewÂ Australia's oldest brewery, Cascade. RelaxÂ inÂ the beautiful Cascade gardens (30-minutes).
Inclusions for Half-Day Mt Wellington Summit Tour From Hobart
- Professional local guide and driver
- Small-group tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Half-Day Mt Wellington Summit Tour From Hobart
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.