Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour From Da Nang
OverviewTake a private tour by air-conditioned minivan to the west of Da Nang city, the jungle of a sanctuary located not very far from Hoi An. Honorably recognized as a World Heritage Site in 1999, My Son Sanctuary is captivating in various cultural values. Therefore, it is extremely useful and meaningful for those interested in Southeast Asian culture, which owes its core to ancient Cham culture. Although time and war have destroyed some towers, the remaining sculptural and architectural remnants still reflect the style and history of the art of the Cham people. Their masterpieces mark a glorious time for the architecture and culture of the Cham, as well as of Southeast Asia.
- Choice of seating available
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourBoard your bus and leave your hotel in the afternoon and head out to My Son Sanctuary.
Upon arrival to the entrance, take a short break and take a walk through the lovely bridge before getting on buggie and drive in 10 minutes to the gate and walk into the site.
Visit the ancient temples and towers built by Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set in a lovely valley surrounded by mountain peaks, the temples that were rebuilt in the 7th-century became a sanctuary of Hinduism. You will also see some temples that were restored with special cooperation from the Italian and German governments. When the sun hits the ruins just right, you'll know it is your time to shoot some great photos. Say your greetings to the various deity statues and leave the site to head back to your hotel in Da Nang.
Inclusions for Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour From Da Nang
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour From Da Nang
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Son Tra Peninsula by Motorbike from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang City Sightseeing with Evening Food Tour Option
- Full-day Silk Cloth Producing and Lantern-Making from Da Nang
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Craftwork and Farming Village Day Trip from Da Nang
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Day Trip from Da Nang