Half-Day Nairobi National Park Guided TourWrite a Review
Conveniently situated almost on the doorstep of the capital and close to the airport the Nairobi national park is ideal for making acquaintance with Kenya. This tour allows one to get up close with species of rhino, lions, leopards, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes that may prove to be camera friendly than those in the bush. The park is one of the best places in Kenya to spot rhinos. On the southeast of the park you can walk through an acacia forest to try to spot hippopotamus and crocodiles sunning themselves on Athi river. The tour takes approximately 4 hours.
Know More about this tour
Nairobi National Park is situated 6 miles (10 km) from the heart of Kenya’s capital. Established in 1946, it has 44 square miles (114 square km) of pristine savanna with a large population of migratory game animals.
Pick up from the hotel and depart for exciting game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalo, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument, and walking trails at hippo pools. After the game viewing, drive to a International cuisine Restaurant/ Local Restaurant/Carnivore Restaurant for Lunch/Dinner .Carnivore Restaurant is the ultimate 'Beast of a Feast' A variety of meat including ostrich, crocodile and camel, is roasted over charcoal and served at your table. Delicious side dishes and an exceptional array of sauces complement this fixed price feast that also includes soup, a selection of desserts and Kenyan coffee. Set in attractive tropical gardens, the service and the decor are outstanding. Meat, beef, pork, chicken, lamb, goat and even ostrich and crocodile. Once bellies are full you'll return to the hotel residence in the late evening!
Inclusions for Half-Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour
- One Bottled water on complimentary
- Pick up and drop off at your Nairobi City hotel/City center
- Transportation and game drives with services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- Lunch/Dinner at a International cuisine/Local/Carnivore Restaurant
- All entry fees as per the itinerary (fees are subject to change)
- Activities as mentioned
Exclusions for Half-Day Nairobi National Park Guided Tour
- Personal Insurance, expenses and baggage insurance
- All drinks and meals unless otherwise stated
- All tips and porterage
- Any other services or optional activities not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring: binoculars, a camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a guidebook.
other languages on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.