Half-Day Nairobi National Park Tour
OverviewConveniently situated almost on the doorstep of the capital and close to the airport the Nairobi national park is ideal for making acquaintance with Kenya. This tour allows one to get up close with species of rhino, lions, leopards, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes that may prove to be camera friendly than those in the bush. The park is one of the best places in Kenya to spot rhinos. On the southeast of the park you can walk through an acacia forest to try to spot hippopotamus and crocodiles sunning themselves on Athi river. The tour takes approximately 4 hours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Nairobi National Park is situated 6 miles (10 km) from the heart of Kenyas capital. Established in 1946, it has 44 square miles (114 square km) of pristine savanna with a large population of migratory game animals.
Pick up from the hotel and depart for exciting game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds.
The parks open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains.Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument, and walking trails at hippo pools. After the game viewing drive, you will be dropped back to your hotel
Inclusions for Half-Day Nairobi National Park Tour
- Bottle of water
- Pickup and drop-off at your Nairobi city hotel or locations in the city center
- Game drive
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Nairobi National Park Tour
- Personal Insurance, expenses and baggage insurance
- All drinks & meals unless otherwise stated
- All tips and porterage
- Any other services or optional activities not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring: binoculars, a camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a guidebook.
Other languages on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip from Nairobi
- 3-Night Safari from Nairobi: Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
- Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience in Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Full-Day Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour from Nairobi
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience in Nairobi