Half Day Or Full Day Private Custom Tour Of Singapore
OverviewCombine must see touristic sights with history, culture, local foodie delights and hidden gems. Choose a 4, 6 or 8-hourprivatecustomised walking tour with a special itinerary designed just for you. Your personal private guide will ensure that you see the things that will interest you the most and at a pace that suits you. No one else will join your tour.This is an immersive walking tour using the MRT and bus. Transport costs included.
Know More about this tour
Your private tour guide will meet you at your hotel, your cruise terminal or the airport if you are on a layover.
After you have booked you willanswer a number of questions about your interests and what you hope to get out of your tour. Your personal tour guide will then use this information to design a tour specifically for you.
If you have not been to Singapore before and have no preferences you will be taken on a comprehensive city tour. You willfocus on exploring must see tourist highlights and local neighborhoods and learning about the fascinating culture and history of Singapore. In 4-hours you will have time to visit and learn about two districts of Singapore. In 6-hours you will have time to visit and learn about three districts of Singapore. If you would like to see more you can book an 8-hour, or book two four hour tours over two days.
You can combine some of the must sees like the Merlion,Singapore River and riding the Singapore Flyer with something a little more off the beaten track to ensure that you see Singapore for what it really is; a melting pot of cultures and flavours. It is a city which has seen unprecedented growth, a city which competeson the global playing field despite its tiny size. It has been beautifully designed with the intention not just to be green, but to be a City in a Garden. It is a city where efficiency,style, gastronomies and cultures meet like in no other.
If you are a foodie you can combine foodie elements into your Customised Private Tour, ensuring that you get a wonderful mouthwatering taste of Singapore.
If you would like to pick up some souvineers en route we can show you our favorite markets.Perhaps you are a budding photographer and would like to visit the most photogenic locations Or an architect with an interest in learning about the city from a town planning perspectiveWhatever it is we will ensure that your customized tour is exactly what you are looking for.
Children aged 11 years and under join the tour for free. Anyone and 12 years and over is counted as a chargeable person.
Inclusions for Half Day Or Full Day Private Custom Tour Of Singapore
- Viator brokerage fee
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transportation costs by public transport (MRT and Buses)
Exclusions for Half Day Or Full Day Private Custom Tour Of Singapore
- The costs of drinks / snacks / meals / souvenirs etc are not included and are payable by yourself.If you wish to use a taxi or Uber to travel around these costs are not included and are payable by yourself. Only public transportation costs are included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Please bring at least one litre of water each as it gets very hot in Singapore. You will need to stay hydrated. Please bring an umbrella as it does rain a lot in Singapore and we will continue in wet weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.