Half Day Or Full Day Tour Of San Salvador Including The Devil's Door
OverviewTake this comprehensive sightseeing tour of San Salvador and discover the most popular areas from the Capital. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Devil's Gate. Learn about our civil War at El Zapote Barracks Military Museum. See the relief map, main plazas and monuments at the city center including and inside visit to the National Palace plus the residential areas and Zona Rosa.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in San Salvador's rich history. In the city center, you will learn about the El Rosario church, designed by the famous architect Ruben Martinez (called 'The Gaudi of Central America'). You will also see the Monseor Romeros memorial site, National Palace, Government District, Salvador del Mundo Plaza and Zona Rosa.
Once the the city center you will enjoy a coffe sampler by a local barista, with explanetion of some of the local varieties and the chance to buy fresh local coffee.
For lunch, your guide will take you to a local maket, You will be surprised to see regular people and executies that are atracted by the local flavors of this place, At the end your guide will bring some local fruits for your taste.
Return to your hotel after.
Inclusions for Half Day Or Full Day Tour Of San Salvador Including The Devil's Door
- Entrance fees
- National palace fee
- Professional guide
- Coin museum
- Fruit taste at " el mercadito"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Half Day Or Full Day Tour Of San Salvador Including The Devil's Door
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We will visit 2 churches, so please bring shirts that cover your shoulders
It is strongly recommended that you wear pants, rather than shorts
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Archeological Tour from San Salvador
- San Salvador Combo Tour: Private City Sightseeing and Joya de Cern
- Full Day Tour to The Izalco, The Santa Ana and Cerro Verde Volcano, Lake Coatepeque, Joya de Cern and San Andrs Ruins
- San Salvador Layover Tour: Private City Sightseeing and Museums Tour
- San Salvador Layover Tour: City Sightseeing and Joya de Cern
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Monsenor scar Arnulfo Romero International Airport to San Salvador Hotels