Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving From Koh Phi Phi - Krabi
OverviewA course designed for first time divers, this provides the perfect platform for beginning a lifetime of diving. Running through some essential skills and underwater communication with your experienced instructor before taking the plunge under the water, accompanied the whole time by your instructor who will guide you around the tropical waters of Koh Phi Phi. Your day includes one training dive in shallow water followed by lunch and refreshments before another dive, lasting roughly half day in total.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet and greet your professional dive instructors at the PP Beachfront Hotel at 7am for equipment fitting and the chance for breakfast before leaving at 7:30am. Your guide will provide some essential skills and underwater communication before the session starts.
You will then have a training dive in a shallow waters and become familiar with the skills. Lunch and drinks will then be served either on board our specially designed boat on the way to the next dive site or on a beautiful tropical beach. After lunch it will be time for your second dive in the beautiful Koh Phi Phi Marine Park. You will be given ample opportunity to explore the rich tropical waters together with your dive instructors. The whole trip lasts roughly 5 hours, but this can vary depending on tides.
Upon returning to the dive centre you will be able to get a drink from the Beachfront Bar as well as complete your logbook and enjoy any photos and videos from the trip.
Please note that all necessary equipment is included.
Inclusions for Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving From Koh Phi Phi
- Bottled water and lunch
- Necessary equipment
- Professional guide/dive instructors
Exclusions for Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving From Koh Phi Phi
- National Park Fees (600THB - payable on the day)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Participant will be required to complete medical declaration
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Railay Beach to Phuket by High Speed Ferry
- Ao Nang to Phuket by Speedboat via Koh Yao Islands
- Full-Day Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Ha from Krabi
- Small-Group Smart Thai Cooking Class in Krabi
- Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa and Massage Treatment in Krabi Rainforest